Published: September 13, 2016
Mothers and Babies Training
- When: October 13, 9am - 4pm and October 14, 9am - 4pm
- Where: North Coast Builders Exchange, 1030 Apollo Way, Santa Rosa
- Cost: FREE
The Mothers and Babies (MB) Course is a program that promotes healthy mood management by teaching pregnant women and new moms how to effectively respond to stress in their lives through increasing the frequency of thoughts and behaviors that lead to positive mood states.
Attendees will receive both instructor manuals and participant manuals.
• Conceptual Background of the Mothers & Babies (MB) Course
• Mothers & Babies Course Structure and Logistics
• Interconnection Between Thoughts, Behaviors, Contact with Others and Mood
• Pleasant Activities Module
• Thoughts Module
• Contact with Others Module
Day 1 is eligible for 6 BRN CE Contract Hours and/or 6 MFT/LCSW CEUs.
• Implementation and Supervision Recommendations
• Challenges and Special Populations
Day 2 is eligible for 3 BRN CE Contract Hours and/or 3 MFT/LCSW CEUs.
Dr. Darius Tandon
Associate Professor, Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine
Erin Ward, MSW
Clinical Research Associate, Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine
Mothers and Babies Course has been approved for Tier 2 inclusion in the Portfolio of Model Upstream Programs.
This course meets the “Course Content” requirements as defined on page 1 of California BRN CE Course Certification Guideline.
The California Board of Registered Nursing has approved the County of Sonoma-Department of Health as a continuing education course provider. Provider No. CEP 12787. This course is approved for a total of 9 BRN CE contract hours. This course meets the qualifications for a total of 9 hours of continuing education credit for MFTs, LPCCs, LEPs and/or LCSWs as required by the California Board of Behavioral Sciences Provider No. PCE2834.