4Cs Champions for Children Benefit Luncheon - November 3, 2016
Published: September 1, 2016
Rosa Golf & Country Club
opens at 11:00am, Program at noon
Join 4Cs and hundreds of local business and community leaders at a benefit luncheon to honor our community's Champions for Children. Award recipients express the values of 4Cs by promoting the well-being of children in Sonoma, Napa and Marin Counties. The Champions for Children
Benefit Luncheon is a fundraiser for 4Cs, supporting thousands of Sonoma County Families in need of Child Care and Preschool Services.
Only 1 more week to nominate a champion!
This is an excellent opportunity to recognize individuals or organizations that are working to improve the lives of children and teens. This year, the six categories reflect the five protective factors that support the well-being of children:
- Inspired Start- 0-5 Early Care and
Education- Increasing success through quality early care and education.
- Empowering Youth -K-12 Education- Developing educated children through school-age programs.
- Strong Families - Public Service / Agency-Engaging the whole family to support children.
- Healthy Children- Health and Medical-Impacting the health, nutrition, and wellness of children.
- Secure Surroundings- Business
/ Foundation- Providing concrete supports to meet basic needs of children.
- Positive Social Connections- Peer
Leadership - Engaging peers in a positive way and leading by example. Nominees must be under 25.
Nominations must be received by Thursday, September 8, 2016