First 5 Evaluation Committee Meeting
November 15, 2017 at 10:00 AM
Department of Health Services
Meeting Goals: Present the Special Needs Parent Interview report
1. Welcome and Introductions (10:00)
2. Presentation of the Special Needs Parent Interview report (10:05)
- Background and Overview
- Highlight Key Findings
- Questions and Discussion
- What do you find most interesting or surprising?
- Is this document framed in a way that will be useful for the intended audience?
- Do you have any additional insights about the structural barriers that make these services and the system of services challenging to navigate?
- What future implications or considerations do these findings suggest for First 5 and other partners looking to strengthen the system of care (e.g. high-leverage opportunities to make a difference)?
- Does this report raise any other questions for you?
3. Public Comment (11:25)
4. Adjourn (11:30)
The First 5 Evaluation Committee meets on the second Wednesday of every other month; the community is invited to attend all meetings.