First 5 Evaluation Committee Meeting
March 14, 2018 at 10:00 AM
Department of Health Services
Meeting Goals: Present the Dental Health Stakeholder Interview Results Brief
1. Welcome and Introductions
Approximate time: 10:00 am
2. Presentation of the Dental Health Stakeholder Interview Results Brief
Approximate time: 10:05 am
- Background and Overview
- Highlight Key Findings
- Questions and Discussion
- What do you find most interesting or surprising?
- Do the key themes from stakeholders raise any questions for you?
- Do you have any additional insights to share related to these themes/suggestions for strengthening the dental health system?
- What future implications or considerations do these findings suggest for First 5 and other partners looking to strengthen the system of dental care for prenatal to five (e.g. high-leverage opportunities to make a difference)?
- What further information is needed to understand other existing and future community efforts?
3. Public Comment
Approximate time: 11:25 am
Approximate time: 11:30 am
The First 5 Evaluation Committee meets on the second Wednesday of every other month; the community is invited to attend all meetings.